Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

3 Months



Well Hannah, we've made it 3 months! This has been the 3 most beautiful months I have ever experienced! It is so neat to watch you grow. Every day it seems that you do something new! You started laughing this month, and I don't mean a little laugh. I mean a loud Hee-Haw laugh like your Mama! You also started grasping at your toys that hang from your bouncy chair. It is so funny to watch you try to grab them and then get mad because you can't. When we stick our tongue out at you, you mock us and then we clap really loud and you jump, like your saying "What the heck is wrong with you!" There are some times when I'm just talking to you or singing to you when you look at me or Daddy like, "Man God gave me a bum deal with these crazy parents!" But then there are the other times when you just look at me and smile and I know you love me and know I'm your Mommy. I still stare at you in wonder. I know i've had three months to get used to you, but it is so amazing to me that we made this perfect little miracle. So many billions of people have been born in this world, including myself but for some reason it's like you are the only one. To me and Daddy you ARE the only one. You are an angel in disguise my sweet baby and I cannot wait to see what you do next. Thank you so much for coming into my life, and showing me what I was missing!      Love, Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment